Chosen Gathering | November 29 | Monrovia High School
CHOSEN welcomes anyone and everyone either personally touched by foster care or adoption or those who are seeking to know more.
Someone from the CHOSEN leadership team would love to meet with you if you have any questions or need support or guidance. We’d love to invite you to come to our next CHOSEN gathering on Sunday, Nov. 29, 10:00am, ROOM 908 at MHS and get connected. Contact email@example.com if you would like more information.
Ways YOU can Get Involved with CHOSEN:
- Own a business? (Interested in providing discount for foster families?)
- kids haircuts
- dance, music, sports classes
- swimming lessons
- photographer/videographer (family portraits)
- Notary Services
- Child care/support in the home
- Donate gently used kids books, toys, clothing
- Sponsor a child to go on an adventure with their foster or adoptive family